Carriers & MGA's
PCIS serves some of the most prestigious Insurance Carriers in the industry. Our software is a departmental solution for the the Allstate’s and XL's of the world and a core software system for regional carriers or mono line carriers.
Carriers can be served by both of our products.
For the insurer writing workers’ compensation policies, CompVision handles their end-to-end policy, billing and claims functions.
For commercial lines carriers our claims management system, ClaimsVision, handles all lines of insurance.
Third Party Administrators turn to PCIS’ ClaimVision to manage Claims for their Commercial Lines- including WC, GL, Commercial Auto, Professional Liability, Fire, Med Mal, Property and more. The application is particularly well suited for the ever changing business of a TPA. TPA’s appreciate the flexibility and configurability of the system to handle new customers and new requirements without custom modifications. Most of all TPA’s find that the efficiency of the application and built in workflows streamline their operations and frees up resources that yield better customer support.
Key TPA Features:
- Standing up new LOB’s within days
- Unlimited hierarchy, that can easily be changed and managed
- Flexible claim number options and logic
- Workflows and business rules can be different for each TPA customer
- Customer access for intake and reporting
Self-Insureds turn to PCIS’ ClaimVision to adjudicate Claims for their Commercial Lines- including WC, GL, Commercial Auto, Professional Liability, Fire, Med Mal, Property and more. Every facet of ClaimsVision is designed to optimize the operations of Risk Management/Claims Administration departments, ultimately leading to reducing costs and closing claims faster with greater certainty.
Key Self-Insured Features:
- The Ease of Use of interactive dashboards and UI shortcuts to assist in executing adjustor workload
- Powerful Reporting Capabilities- rolled up or to any granular level of organization
- Built-in Compliance Features
- Customizable Workflows
Public entities, whether federal agencies, states, pools, or municipalities, often require a different level of security, compliance, and control over their risk management departments. PCIS is an expert at working with such entities, including the two largest and most complex municipalities in the United States. The difference is, we treat all sizes of entity the same.
Risk Managers turn to PCIS’ ClaimVision to adjudicate and manage Claims for their Commercial Lines- including WC, GL, Commercial Auto, Professional Liability, Fire, Med Mal, Property and more.
ClaimsVision enables Risk Managers to oversee their claims with unparalleled control.
Key Public Entity Features:
- The Ease of Use of interactive dashboards and UI shortcuts
- Powerful Reporting Capabilities-at a granular level
- Built-in Compliance Features-built in medicare CMS 111, "NO TOUCH” FROI/SROI (EDI)
- Customizable Workflows
- Reporting Database
- Ability to host on-premise if necessary